There are a some very interesting events coming soon:
- Mah Jong this Friday (March 27) in EAS Building (3434 McTavish) from 4-5PM. It will be over at 5PM because the organizer is also the cook for the Cooking Class.
- Cooking Class! Learn how to make dumplings on the 27th of March. The class is held in Midnight Kitchen 5-9PM. You must sign up by sending an email at email@example.com before tomorrow (March 26) 5PM. The cost of the ingredients will be 4$. Please bring the exact change.
- East Asian Studies and Political Science presents the Mini-Beatty Lecture: Decoupled From History: North Korea, the Nuclear Problem, and the U.S. by Bruce Cumings. Wednesday April 1, 2009 (4:30-6:00) Leacock Building (Room 232)
- Korean Culture Night: An evening of traditional Korean performances followed by buffet of authentic Korean food. Wednesday April 8, 2009 (6:00-8:00 pm) Players Theater, Shatner Building 3480 McTavish 3rd Floor. Cost 5.00$. Seats are limited, for tickets contact Josh Redel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baking Sale! March 30 2009 in Leacock Building, we will be selling cookies, muffins, and waffles. Come by and say hi!